Folk ‘n’ Fiber is ready to start taking orders for the Fall 2011 Hook-a-Month kits. Limited kits are available. When they are gone, they are gone, so sign up now to reserve your kit! I was lucky enough to find two antique hooked rugs that I really liked. I adapted the Hook-a-Month design to include elements from each one. I hope you love it as much as I do! So primtive and visually appealing.
Similar to the quilters’ block-of-the-month projects, this kit will come to you in six monthly shipments from Sept, 2011 to Feb.2012. If you order a kit with cut wool, you will receive cuts in #8 and #9, depending on the area of hooking.
Original Rugs Circa: late 1800s-early 1900s Origin: unknown
Hook-a-Month Design ~ Star Birds 32 x 14
Project Options & Info:
- If you pay monthly, you pay for the monthly shipment plus shipping charges ($6.00/month) before each shipping date. I will bill your credit card before each shipment.
- Due to the amount of coordination and paperwork needed for this offer, payments must be made by credit card or PayPal.
If you need more information, please email or call me. I hope to begin sending out the first shipments at the middle of September. Kit availability is limited, so be sure order now to reserve your kit.
One-Time Payment with Free Shipping ~ Save $36.00
- Pattern and uncut wool = $220.00
- Pattern and cut wool = $292.00
- First payment when you order your kit (Sept.); I will bill your credit card monthly Oct-Feb.
- Total for Pattern and Uncut Wool: $220.00 + $36.00 shipping = $256.00
- Total for Pattern and Cut Wool: $292.00 + $36.00 shipping = $328.00
- PAYMENTS FOR UNCUT: Month 1: $ 96.83; Months 2-6: $31.83/month (includes shipping)
- PAYMENTS FOR CUT: Month 1: $108.85; Months 2-6: $43.83/month (includes shipping)
Sept 2011: Wool shipment #1
Oct 2011: Wool shipment #2
Nov 2011: Wool shipment #3
Dec 2011: Wool shipment #4
Jan 2011: Wool shipment #5
Feb 2011: Wool shipment #6